- PE in Washington
- Criteria and Toxic Air Pollutants
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Emissions and Controls Analyses
- MS, Environmental Engineering, Washington State University
- BS, Bioengineering, Oregon State University
Lilyann started her career in researching and manufacturing biopesticides, later working on soil and groundwater remediation, then becoming a state regulator over hazardous waste facilities. She previously held the position of a state environmental engineer. Lilyann has experience in air pollution source permitting, federal and state clean air act compliance, federal and state RCRA compliance and permitting, and utilizing the modeling software AERMOD. Her extensive background has positioned her to excel at completing all aspects of air quality projects.