T-O Engineers' in-house environmental team provides more than 40 years of combined experience with a broad range of capabilities to deliver the resources you need to evaluate, permit, and construct projects that require environmental compliance.
For our Federal-Aid clients, we provide National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) evaluation and project studies. These studies include working with our aviation and transportation engineers to develop alternatives which meet your needs and balance resource impacts. The result is a well-planned construction-forward project which is sensitive to the environment and accomplishes its purpose.
Our services also include wetlands evaluations, delineations, and mitigation monitoring to meet clean water act standards. Our environmental team works alongside our water resource engineers to ensure everything is planned, permitted, and installed correctly to achieve state and federal regulatory compliance for transportation, aviation, power/energy, and land development projects.
Environmental Services We Provide:
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Compliance
- Wetlands Studies
- Clean Water Act – Section 404 Permitting
- Site Assessments
- Environmental Assessments (Phase I and II)
- Soil, Groundwater, and Air Investigations
- Risk Assessment
- Remediation Planning and Oversight
- Air Quality Analysis and Modeling
- Air Quality Permitting and Compliance
- Site Monitoring
- Site Dewatering Plans
- Third Party Site Oversight
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Categorical Exclusions (CATEX)
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Stream Restoration
- Human Health Risk Assessment
- Environmental Justice Reviews
We offer services in Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Washington. Put T-O Engineers' environmental expertise to work on your next project. Contact us today to see how we can partner together!