From permitting and planning, to final design and construction, T-O Engineers can provide the knowledge and experience necessary to navigate the intricacies of state and federal water regulations.
We provide innovative and cost-effective solutions that address regulatory requirements while also meeting your budgetary needs. The reputation and relationships we have built with the various regulatory agencies allow us to keep your projects on track and efficiently manage their implementation to completion.
Wastewater Services We Provide
- Facilities Planning
- Process Modeling
- Capacity Evaluations
- Anaerobic Treatment
- Biosolids Treatment and Handling
- Land Application of Biosolids
- Biogas Treatment and Purification
- Renewable Energy and Resource Recovery
- Biological and Chemical Nutrient Recovery Processes
- Membrane Bioreactors (MBRs)
- Struvite Harvesting
- Activated Sludge
- Tertiary Treatment
- Wastewater Reuse
- Lagoon Systems
- Large-Scale Absorption Systems
- Collection Systems and Lift Stations
- Collection System Modeling
We offer industrial wastewater services in Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Washington. T-O Engineers brings expertise and innovation to every wastewater project. Contact us today to see how we can partner together!