GIS and Remote Sensing
At T-O Engineers, our geospatial team provides top-notch GIS and remote sensing solutions to fit your needs. Our projects have ranged from small residential lots to 1,600 acre airports, and our Part 107 licensed pilots and data processing team provide high-resolution aerial imagery, 4k videos, topographic surfaces, and a host of other deliverables to meet your projects remote sensing needs.
Beyond remote sensing, our geospatial team provides GIS services ranging from simple real estate maps to complex online and mobile applications. Whether it’s creating asset management dashboards for airports or displaying as-built plan sets on mobile apps, our geospatial team has the expertise to provide dynamic solutions.
Geospatial Services We Provide:
- Airports GIS (AGIS), including Airport Airspace Analysis Surveys
- GIS Database Creation and Management
- GIS Needs Assessment
- Airport Layout Plans
- Aerial Imagery Digitizing and Planimetrics
- Online Web Mapping Applications
- Municipal Utility Inventory and Mapping
- Hydrology Modeling and Watershed Delineation
- LiDAR Interpolation and Analysis
- Real Estate Maps
UAV and Remote Sensing Services We Provide:
- High Resolution Aerial Imagery
- Ground Contour Mapping
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Quantity Verification
- Vegetation Monitoring
- Cultural Resources and Archaeological Data Collection
- Wildfire Hazard Analysis
At T-O Engineers, we’ve built an innovative team of dynamic talent to serve our clients’ geospatial needs. Contact us today to see how we can partner together!