Water Resource Projects
T-O Engineers has extensive experience coordinating with multiple regulatory agencies to obtain the required permits and approvals in a timely manner that are needed for water resource projects. We are exceptionally knowledgeable in this niche service due to our extensive work with planned developments, industrial applications, roadway and aviation improvements, and municipal projects.
Water Resource Services We Provide:
- Water Rights Applications and Transfers
- Master Planning of Water, Sewer, and Irrigation Systems
- Stormwater Management Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Floodplain and Floodway Analysis
- Letter of Map Revision (LOMR) Submittals
- Water Reuse
- Water Amenity Features
- Pressure Irrigation Pump and Distribution Systems
- Water Supply and Distribution System Design
- Wastewater Treatment
- Wastewater Collection and Lift Station Design
- Gravity Irrigation Diversion and Conveyance
- Land Application
Are you looking specifically for wastewater services? We can help you navigate the intricacies of state and federal regulations with the knowledge and experience to take you from permitting to planning, to final design and construction.
Learn more about our wastewater services
Looking for expertise and innovation for your water resource project? In Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Washington, T-O Engineers has a team of professionals to get you to a successful completion. Contact us today to see how we can partner together!